Gulf Unbranded provides a full slate of refined petroleum products and bio-fuels to the non-branded wholesaler, retailer, and end-use energy customers in the United States.
In 2011 Gulf Unbranded sold and distributed in excess of 1 billion gallons of non-branded petroleum products and with the 2010 acquisition to market the "Gulf" brand throughout the United States, Gulf Unbranded will be looked upon as a premier supplier of unbranded petroleum supply for the entire United States.
Strengths Of Gulf Unbranded
1) A network of physical assets essential to supply reliability in these volatile energy markets. Among these assets is a network of owned and operated terminals with over 14 million barrels of storage capacity, physical inventory at over 17 locations throughout the region, and a supply information network that is able to respond quickly to changing market conditions.
2) Financial capability including the ability to offer a variety of tailored supply and pricing contracts and hedging services that mitigate and manage price risk. This sophistication and capability is backed by a strong corporate balance sheet and professionals with on average over 25 years experience in contract structuring.
3) Outstanding service. Gulf Unbranded is singularly focused on delivering exceptional service from contract structuring through final settlement in a personalized and efficient manner. Our customers range from small retail heating oil dealers to major national truck stops and commercial accounts.
- Unbranded Gasoline Retailers
- Home Heating Oil Suppliers
- Commercial Accounts
- Industrial Accounts
- Wholesale Distributors
- Truck Stops and Travel centers
- Hyper Marketer and Chain Gasoline Retailers
- Car and Truck Fleets
- Bulk Transfer Terminal Operators
Services & Price Risk Management
Price risk has become the most significant factor to impact a company's bottom line performance in today’s energy environment. With current Middle Eastern tensions, supply instability, weather, Government mandated product specification changes, and supplier consolidations; volatility and price movements have never been greater for the customer and their budget. Gulf Unbranded offers a variety of risk management tools to help minimize the margins risks. The tools offered include; firm fixed price of product for spot or deferred delivery, index based contracts (Platts, OPIS rack), NYMEX related trigger contracts, CAP and COLLAR contracts. Please contact your marketing representative for additional information.